Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

Pretty much a mish-mash today for the Tootsies, things I’ve collected over the past year and not really known which “category” to put them in.


I had to. You know I just had to include the LOLCat I found that had the word “tootsies” in it!


image


*


*


This one also pretty much speaks for itself. :D


image_thumb[2]


*


*


I dunno, these kind of made me chuckle.


image_thumb[2][5]


*


*


Maybe if the “elves” that stood in front of Walmart ringing their bell wore these, they’d get more donations. Just a thought. ;)


image_thumb[2][7]


*


*


These are called “heel condoms.” I kid you not. They’re little sleeve type things you can put on the heels of your shoes to dress them up for special occasions and what-not, without having to buy a new pair of shoes. I’m actually kind of impressed with the idea. :)


image_thumb[2][9]


*


*


These made me laugh too, I don’t know why.


image_thumb[2][11]


*


*


And for Christmas, real elf shoes!


image_thumb[2][13]


*


*


With bells on, too, for the jingly sort. :)



image


*


*



Have yourself a Merry Christmas, and remember to be sweet to your feet. They like Christmas too! As always, click the pics for links. :)


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon














Get your copy of my husband’s books!



Buy J Dane Tyler’s Fiction now!













Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment