- Lorenz’s Law of Mechanical Repair – After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.
- Beach’s Law – Identical parts aren’t.
- Anthony’s Law of the Workshop – Any tool, when dropped, will roll into the least accessible corner.
- Lowery’s Law – If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- William’s Law – There is no mechanical problem so difficult that it cannot be solved by brute strength and ignorance.
- Handy Guide to Modern Science: If it’s green or it wiggles, it’s Biology. If it stinks, it’s Chemistry. If it doesn’t work, it’s Physics.
- The Dilbert Principle – The most ineffective workers will be systematically moved to the place where they can do the least damage – management.
- Ehrlich’s Law – The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts.
- Ralph’s Observation – It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize that you are in a hurry.
- Cannon’s Comment – If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.
- Cole’s Law – Thinly sliced cabbage.
- The Law of Reality – Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
- The Law of Avoiding Oversell – When putting cheese in a mousetrap, always leave room for the mouse.
- Law of Physical Displacement – Sometimes you are the dog. Sometimes you are the hydrant.
- Legal Rights – Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.
- Law of Probable Dispersal – Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
Have any of your own to add? Not counting Murphy’s Law, of course, everyone’s heard of that one.
Have a wonderful weekend! Smile, it’s here! Woo!
Filed under: Funny Tagged: Funnies, Humor "