Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Monday Mayhem: "

Well, we sure had some excitement! You’ll never guess … I did some checking and found out our kids can “graduate” to the next level of car seat – which for our boy means no car seat at all, and for our girl means a booster. So we are officially done buying car seats for the rest of our lives. I can’t begin to describe how that feels. My kids were so disobedient to keep growing like that when I told them not to, I told them to stay little for just a while longer …. And look what they did, they grew out of their car seats.


~~~~~~~~~~


No excitement here. I spent most of the weekend trying to cue up posts from my Live Writer drafts folder. No easy feat when the ‘net connection we have has decided to play hide and seek for a good portion of the weekend. I think of the 9 million LOLcats posts I have saved, I got about 7 of them pre-posted for upcoming Sundays. 8,999,993 to go. :roll: And right now it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to get a connection to get this posted.


~~~~~~~~~~


Hey, it’s President’s Day. When I was a kid, there were 2 – Lincoln’s birthday and Washington’s birthday. I don’t like the generic all purpose “president.” Some of the presidents we’ve had have been kind of sucky. They don’t ALL deserve their own day. Let’s keep it for the special ones. And did you know, in some, if not all states, President’s Day is optional for school districts.


~~~~~~~~~~


Did you hear? Even one of the scientists who’s been spouting global warming has now stated that there hasn’t been any warming since 1995. If I could get online I’d get the linky for you. I saw it on Moonbattery and Watt’s Up With That, and a few others. But I can’t get to the direct posts. I thought that was pretty significant. The warming statement, not that I can’t get to it. You’ve probably already read it anyway.


~~~~~~~~~~


I’m feeling a tad disconnected – ba-dum-pum – no pun intended! LOL So I guess I’ll stop here, unless something earth shattering happens. And then of course, you’ll hear all about it. Smile! February’s halfway done, that means it’s almost March, and March means Spring, and Spring means snow melt, JOY!



Filed under: Family Life, In The News Tagged: Family, Miscellany "

No comments:

Post a Comment