Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

I realize I’m like a post behind here somehow. I should have posted last week’s football shoes before the game, and I should posted these before Valentine’s Day. But I didn’t so I’m posting them now. :)



These should please a lot of people,. Nice and comfy. At first glance I thought that was a skull and crossbones on the shoes but it’s actually like a little stick figure person, and little hearts. I also saw some that were pink and red but without the little hearts and people.


image



This is a really cute idea. These decorations are painted on children’s shoes. Isn’t that sweet? I bet something like this would be a huge hit with the little ones. :)


image



Okay, here we go, getting into the sexier stuff. ;) Of all these, I think I like the ones on the center row right column, and bottom row left column. Nice and vampy, woo!


image



Now these are Valentine’s shoes! I think the heel heart is awesome!


image


As always, click the pics for links and have an awesome Tuesday!







Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment