Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Monday Mayhem: "

Take a walk down memory lane with me. You’ll remember these folks –at least, you’ll remember the old them, the ones we grew up with. Some have improved with age. Others, no so much. ;) Then/Now: 1970s All-Stars


~~~~~~~~~~


I thought this was kind of fun. I’ve always loved optical illusions. Nine Mind-Bending Optical Illusions


~~~~~~~~~~


The other day during meal time prayer my daughter said, “Thank you Lord that goliath spiders live in South America.”


I totally agree!


image


~~~~~~~~~~


Happy February! I went with chocolate for the color scheme. Because you know, Valentine’s Day… candy … means chocolate. See how that works? ;)


Did you have a good weekend? Get enough rest? Smile! January’s over now, and the Superbowl is coming and February is the shortest month which means Spring is almost here! Woo!


Have an awesome day!






Filed under: Thinking out loud Tagged: Mayhem, Miscellany
"

No comments:

Post a Comment