Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

My friend Bryce sent me this picture the other day – I have no idea where he got it but I love it! Thanks Bryce! He inspired me to go looking for other “animal” shoes.


Check out the heel – it’s a revolver! How creative is that?


image



Then I found these cow feet … hooves, whatever! They also had a version without the strap.


image



And if you ever want to rob a place, wear these so they can’t trace your shoe print. This ought to really fool those CSI types! ;) LOL


image



Or, you know, if you want to go with the whole “raised by a pack of wolves thing” you could wear these instead. ;)


image


As always, click the pics for links



Wow. Now even I think this is taking footwear to an extreme!



Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment