Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Monday Mayhem: "

imageI was still reading by my little book light when she came in. She never said why, bad dream or whatever, she just snuggled in and pressed herself into my back. Eventually I turned out my little light and tried to go to sleep myself, but her little arms stretched out across my face and throat, her little foot draped over my hip. I don’t know what she was dreaming, but she yelled out in her sleep … in my ear.


She has a wonderful alphabet impersonation that she does when she’s sleeping in mommy and daddy’s bed. Her best ones are T and X, and she loves to be the horizontal part of the H, with mommy and daddy being the vertical parts. She’s really good at that one. Of course, it was easier when she was a tiny baby and was less than 2’ long. Nowadays, it’s a bit more difficult with her head on daddy’s back and her feet in mine.


Eventually daddy carried her back to her own bed, and I missed her warm little self pressed up next to me. She’s my living teddy bear and I seem to always sleep better when she’s there, even if it is a bit more painful. ;)


~~~~~~~~~~


Will they connect or won’t they? It has been pretty much impossible to get an Internet connection this weekend. We may have to hoof it to the library if things don’t improve, so we can get to our email and do what we need to do. Whenever we do get a connection, it lasts for all of 2 minutes and then dies again, so I don’t know if it’s a weather related thing, or if the people we’re borrowing from have discovered us and are turning off their service if they see us online. Ah well. Nothing lasts forever, right? So, please forgive me if I haven’t responded to comments or blogs yet. As soon as I’m able, I will.


~~~~~~~~~~


How ‘bout them Saints? Was that a great game or what? I am soooo happy for them!


~~~~~~~~~~


Have an awesome Monday!





Filed under: Family Life Tagged: Daughter, Family "

No comments:

Post a Comment