Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Funnies

Friday Funnies: "


Couple of interesting pictures for you this week. :)


This one fascinates me, with the folded bills. I think they captured the match really well.

image

*

*

This one – I don’t know. It was in an email I got some time ago, and for some reason, it kind of cracks me up. I bet WIGSF did stuff like this when he was a kid. I had both Barbie and Troll dolls when I was little, but doing something like this would never occur to me in a million years. LOL It does remind me of some awful movie I saw when I was a kid though.

image



And finally, a little joke that made me chuckle. :)

DUH!



An American tourist asks an Irishman:
"Why do Scuba divers always fall backwards off their boats?"
To which the Irishman replies:
"If they fell forwards they’d still be in the stupid boat."




Have a funny and fun-filled weekend!

All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon











Filed under: Funny, Just for Fun Tagged: Funnies, Funny, Humor "

No comments:

Post a Comment