Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Monday Mayhem: "

imageOnce again Monday arrives, just like it has every week since the beginning of time.


That sounded cool. :)


Anyway, how was your weekend? I didn’t do a whole lot – watched some movies, did housework, gave Darc a haircut. There’s actually no real mayhem here, because I hate mayhem and chaos and strive to keep it out of my house. You know.


The MiniNess is now in love with Puss ‘n’ Boots from Shrek. I’ve had to put the other Shrek movies on hold at the library. Every little game she plays now includes PIB, as he’s been affectionately re-named. She asked if PIB was from Sweden – just like the movie Let The Right One In – I explained that no, the actor who did PIB’s voice was actually from Spain. Now she thinks Puss is Spanish, so I’ve been trying to explain that no, he wasn’t Spanish, that was just the guy who did his voice but not the guy who invented him. Then I had to explain that Shrek was not from Spain either – and how do 5 year olds get so many questions going at the same time? Well, that’s a kind of mayhem I suppose. Her school supplies arrive this week so by Christmas she’ll know how to read. :D Then she can look up the answers to her questions herself. ;)


Hmm. It seems my connection wants to give me all kinds of grief, so that’s another kind of mayhem I suppose. I better get this posted while I still can, so I can start your day off right. You know you’d miss me if I didn’t post. ;)


And how was your weekend?


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon













Filed under: Family Life Tagged: Daughter, Family Life, Movies "

No comments:

Post a Comment