Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

Oh my gosh, you have to check out the killer shoes over on Seraphic Secret: Friday Footwear: The Hounds of Heels.


For those of you who aren’t aware, it was Seraphic Secret where I got my idea for Tuesday Tootsies. He does a thing – not every Friday, but some – called Friday Footwear. I was so enamored with it, and all the shoes he’d post from old movie starlets and such, that Darc suggested I do my own version. Thus the Tootsies were born, with no labor pains!


I started the shoes thing kind of as a means to dream about what kind of shoes I’d get if money were no object, if I thought of shoes more like art, and if I knew I’d never have to worry about tripping all over myself if I wore them. Pure fantasy stuff and not everyday stuff. For everyday stuff, I can go to Payless, Shoebuy, Zappos, Endless, or Shoes.com. (all of those but Payless and Shoes.com have free shipping and free return shipping) You could probably do a search and find even more, but I can vouch personally for the great service at Shoebuy and Zappos. :)


Now, here are some I’d buy and wear in real life, if money were no object.


I love these, so feminine with the scarf thingy, and they’d go with lots of stuff, from jeans to skirts.


image_thumb[1]


*


*


I love the fabric ,and the bow, and the yellow. :)


image_thumb[1][5]


*


*


Oh my gosh, I want these so bad!


image_thumb[1][7]


*


*


I love the sparkle and shimmer of these, they’re so sleek.


image


*


*


Now these are what I call gardening shoes, baby! The whole sole is a garden with flowers and trees. I love Alexander McQueen’s shoes. What a loss to the shoe world when he died.


image



Hmm, clearly I’m a boot girl. Well, they were made for walkin’, you know. ;)


Be sweet to your feet!


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon















Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Seraphic Secret, Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment