Monday, August 30, 2010

Manic Monday

Manic Monday: "

imageYou know, I was obsessed Sunday with getting through my Reader. I had a couple hundred things collected in there, things I wanted to read, or skim at the very least. It became my mission since I can’t even recall the last time my Reader was empty.


But I was bound and determined to get through it yesterday. I braved the numb-butt. That poor old broken student chair was not designed for mom-butt or dad-butt and so gives us a bad case of numb-butt, you see.


And so, I did it! I got through all those items! I shut down that sad old laptop that is so jerry rigged just to keep it running it’s not even funny anymore and went to get in the shower in the still small hours of the morning. I was so proud of myself! I did it! I got my Reader down to zero, completely empty for the 1st time in months! I was mentally patting myself on the back when I realized I’d forgotten to get a Monday post prepared. I am such a dork. *sigh*


I had a great weekend. Nope, nothing happened really. I just keep waking up with a song in my heart and joy in my soul. I had an awesome dream on Sunday, too. Nothing has really changed, but somehow life is good in a way I can’t even dare to explain. I’m just trying to roll with it, because frankly, it’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. Believe me, I struggle to maintain the façade of “easy-going.” Yeah, I know, I fail – but I do try, honest! :D


And how was your weekend?


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon




Filed under: Joy, Personal, Thinking out loud Tagged: Happy, Joy, Monday, Weekend "

No comments:

Post a Comment