Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday Thankfulness

Thursday Thankfulness: "

I was going to post about being thankful for my local library, since I got an email today telling me that the movie I placed on hold several months ago is FINALLY in! Woo! So I can go pick that up within the next few days, and I’m feeling some love for my library. But I already did a thankfulness post on my library. Now I’m left struggling to come up with something else. And I’m all discombobulated, because it took me a while to think up the library. I’m a touch on the cranky side today, I feel like I haven’t gotten enough sleep, so I guess forcing myself to be thankful is a good thing. :)


image


Actually, there is something I’m grateful for this week. Febreze. The closet in our bedroom is right next to the room formerly known as The Smoking Room. I’ve been noticing over the last few weeks that I could still smell cigarettes whenever I went into the closet. I didn’t pay much attention because I figured it would air out eventually, but I have a lot of stuff stored in there, as well as our clothes, so today I went through and sprayed Febreze over everything and it smells much better now. :) So there’s my gratitude for the week and I’m sticking with it!


image


How about you? Anything you’re grateful for today?


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon












Filed under: Thankfulness Tagged: Febreze, Library, Thankfulness "

No comments:

Post a Comment