Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "
I thought I would so some folder clearing this week – I have ton of shoes in there! My focus this week is on animal shoes. Some are interesting, some are kind of artistic, and some are just plain weird. I am always fascinated by what lengths people will go to, to dress up their feet.

These swans look so expensive! Something Marie Antoinette would have been proud to wear.

image

*

*

Maybe it’s just me, but if I were going to design peacock shoes, I’d have used peacock feathers. Just sayin’.

image

*

*

And what are bird shoes without bird seed? Now there’s one way for bird lovers to draw a crowd! LOL

image_thumb[1][1]

*

*

From the air to the sea, here’s some fish for your feet. Yeesh that’s bright!

image_thumb[1][3]

*

*

From sea to land, how about some sheep? Definitely weird. Do they come with mint jelly?

image

*

*

Now these are seriously creepy. Might be great for a costume party or something but other than that? No way!

image_thumb[1][5]

*

*

These will surely give the forensics guys a jolt at the crime scene! LOL

image_thumb[1][9]

*

*

As always, click the pics for links and be sweet to your feet – they get you everywhere you want to be. :) Happy Tuesday!

All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon





























Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Animals, Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment