Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

Due to a special request, I’m doing flats this week. Being the short-stop that I am, I love heels. But, there are those of you out there who like flats so in your honor, here ya go. :)



Jewel encrusted bridal flats. Oh, you know I had to find some sparkle!


image



*


*


Bejeweled ballet slippers. With just a hint of ribbon. These will stop traffic. :)


image



*


*


I know one young lady who loves gold, who might get a charge out of these. They’re on sale, dear! ;)


image



*


*


I thought the men might appreciate something this week too. How about some Louis Vuitton, at 10k a pair? Sure, and get a pair in brown or oxblood, too!


image



*


*


Well, it IS me, and you know I have to find something … weird, so how about some feathered wedding flats? Hey, you could always get a boa to go along with these.


image



*


*


Interesting with that wide ankle strap. Kind of cute. Definitely versatile.


image



*


*


The future of flip-flops? Could be, and I’m on board if they don’t make that sound. You know what I’m talking about, and yeah, I’m lookin’ at you, Sherri! ;)


image



*


*


There you go, flats for your tootsies this week. Enjoy the view from the ground floor! ;)


As always, click the pics for links.


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon


















Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Flats, Shoes "

No comments:

Post a Comment