Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

It’s a tough economy out there right now. No one knows this better than me. Believe me, I’ve had my moments of feeling like even if all else failed, I could at least find some kind of creative expression and shoe satisfaction. With that in mind, I’ve put together a collection of shoes for those who are on a super tight budget. Grab your magic markers, I’m right there with you! And if your budget isn’t quite this tight, you have much to be grateful for. :)


I like pop. I hate how it makes me feel. But at least I know if I get the stuff on sale for 88¢, I can always kill 2 birds with one stone and use the empty bottles for shoes. Might be just a hair slippery on the ice in winter though!


image


*


*


Those leftover cardboard boxes just might come in real handy.


image_thumb[1]


*


*


If I run out of pop bottles and cardboard, there’s always the old standby, duct tape!


image_thumb[1][5]


*


*


No matter where we end up though, the place still needs to be kept clean. So we’ll sweep …


image_thumb[1][7]


*


*


And mop …


image_thumb[1][9]


*


*


Make sure the laundry gets done.


image_thumb[1][11]


*


*


And somebody will have to take out the trash – might as well be me!



image_thumb[1][13]



{Seriously, can you believe these Alexander McQueen designer shoes made out of trash bags probably go for around $1200?!?!}






All joking aside, poverty isn’t pretty or fun. If you have some shoes you can’t or don’t wear anymore, maybe you could donate them to your local homeless shelter. Then you can be sweet to your feet and someone else’s too. :D


Enjoy the last day of August and as always, click the pics for links! :)


All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon




Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Budget, Shoes, Silly "

No comments:

Post a Comment