Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

How about some gym shoes this week? Now, before you go sighing in relief, remember it’s me picking the shoes. ;)



How about some color? I love color! And these shoes with the colorful laces and the wings and the shiny, too much fun!


image


*


*


I don’t know how much you like Google – not much if you’re me, but the shoes kind of rock. Especially if you like primary colors.


image_thumb[1]


*


*


Now we’re talking! Peep-toe sneakers! Love the heel cut-out too. :) How nice on these warm summer days. And did you see the heel? These are Converse I could really get into, especially if they come in different colors.


image_thumb[1][4]


*


*


Okay – I love pink, and I love silver, and I love shiny, satiny things. But pointy-toed shoes really give me a bad case of the creeps. If these had a rounded toe, I’d probably get 2 pairs. You, however, may not have my aversion to pointy toed shoes.


image


*


*


Gym shoes! Heh! Seriously, the front of these were designed to resemble gym floors. How funny!


image


*


*


Ahhh, here we go! It’s a pump, it’s a gym shoe, it’s a pump … it’s awesome!


image


*


*


Stiletto sneakers! How girly can you get? :)


image


*


*


Nice and clunky platform sneakers. They had a white pair of these too. I want both!


image



And how could we talk about sneakers and gym shoes without having a link to everything you ever wanted to know about gym shoes – their care, cleaning, and how to do the really cool lacing thing?


As always, click the pics for links, be sweet to your feet, and have a totally awesome day!







All rights reserved by DarcsFalcon






Filed under: Shoes Tagged: Gym Shoes, Shoes, Sneakers "

No comments:

Post a Comment