I imagine a lot of us feel like this could be an old family photo.
Martha Stewart’s Tips for RedNecks
ENTERTAINING IN YOUR HOME
1. A centerpiece for the table should never be anything prepared by a taxidermist.
2. Do not allow the dog to eat at the table … no matter how good his manners are.
1. While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a job that should be done in private using one’s OWN truck keys.
2. Proper use of toiletries can forestall bathing for several days. However, if you live alone, deodorant is a waste of good money.
3. Dirt and grease under the fingernails is a social no-no, as they tend to detract from a woman’s jewelry and alter the taste of her finger foods.
1. Crying babies should be taken to the lobby and picked up immediately after the movie has ended.
2. Refrain from talking to characters on the screen. Tests have proven they can’t hear you.
1. When approaching a four-way stop, the vehicle with the largest tires always has the right of way.
2. Never tow another car using panty hose and duct tape.
It’s Friday, weekend’s here – laugh some!
Filed under: Funny, Just for Fun, Laughing Out Loud Tagged: Funnies, Funny, Joke "