Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fragments

Friday Fragments: "

I keep reaching for something to write about and coming up short. I used up all the funnies I had on another blog post on my political blog so if you want some political funny you can check it out over there. :) The Biker and the Lion (A lesson)

As for me, I’ve been plagued with weird dreams, but not any weirder than normal, just a bit more frequent, so I don’t know if that’s a result of quitting smoking or not. I don’t recall anything like that happening the last time I quit oh those many years ago. But different people report different things when they quit, so who knows? My personal favorite is coffee grounds. Those moments when the desire to smoke is strongest, I grab the coffee can and just inhale the scent of the grounds. Works like a charm. I know, weird, huh?

Darc’s computer seems to be holding steady so that’s a prayer of thanksgiving and relief. Now Lord, if I could just trouble You for that winning lottery ticket! :D

There are no plans for the weekend, other than to kick back and just be. Watch the playoff games but that’s about it. Which reminds me, I need to get my picks up. Which reminds me I have some dishes to wash.

So I’ll end on that note. I hate it when I remember that I have chores to do! Have a great weekend y’all!




Posted in Family Life, Thinking out loud Tagged: Miscellany, Thinking
"

No comments:

Post a Comment