Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday Thankfulness

Thursday Thankfulness: "

I guess I’ll do my post now, while I have the chance. Of all the things to be thankful for! Today I am thankful for whoever it is in our complex who uses an unsecured network. Yeah, the old cable company shut us off – no TV for the kids, no Internet for us – which is a very bad thing for the SSRLP that Darc’s working on but maybe we can figure out a work-around on that – if whoever it is who’s using the unsecured network keeps it unsecured. And if we can figure out how to get Darc’s computer to see it. It’s pretty spotty and not very strong, but you take your blessings where you can find them, right?


So today I am thankful for you, nameless stranger. I bet you have no idea God is using you to bless us. :)




ps – So, you know, if you don’t see me for awhile, now you know why.


Posted in Thankfulness Tagged: Thankfulness
"

No comments:

Post a Comment