Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

At this point, I don’t know if I’ll be able to get a connection long enough or strong enough to be able to post this. We were only able to get online briefly over the weekend and I got a post up for Monday, but since then, no dice. So if you’re reading this on Tuesday, you know we got lucky. :)


Since I don’t have any sort of reliable connection right now, I can’t go out and look for pictures of shoes. So instead I thought I’d focus on feet today, since most of us have them. Look down. See them? Those are feet! And do you know how important your feet are? They carry you any place you want to go. Sure, we use cars mostly now-a-days, but still, your feet get you from car to location and back again – so you get what I’m saying and don’t be a smart-ass here. ;)


Feet are so important and they really need your love and care. I’m not necessarily talking about pedicures and things like that, so guys don’t go freaking out on me. I’m talking about the care of your feet. Quit abusing them. Put them up when you can, take the load off. And even men can enjoy a nice long foot soak in a pan of hot water now and then.


Feet aren’t as ugly as some people make them out to be. Yeah, they’re kind of weird looking, but when you think of how hard they work, they have a perfect design for their job. You take your car in for a tune up, you visit the dentist and the doctor, even the optometrist. So quit ignoring your feet. Pamper them from time to time. You’ll be glad you did. :)



Posted in Shoes Tagged: Feet, Shoes
"

No comments:

Post a Comment