Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

Well this is what happens when you have no idea what kind of shoes to blog about and just randomly look at shoes. My kids actually helped me pick out a few of these, for their unique qualities.


I was taken with the backwards – or upside down – or backwards … whatever it is in the bottom left there! It’s weird, and right now I kind of like that. :)


image


My son loved these. The CD shoes. :) I sure hope these come with anti-skipping qualities! Seems to be no place for headphones, so apparently this is the 80s answer to the ghetto blaster and everyone has to hear what you’re listening to. Notice the speakers by the heel.


image


It’s a glove, it’s a shoe, it’s a gloveshoe! I couldn’t tell if I liked these or not. They appeal to the barefoot lover in me, but they also reminded me of the toe-socks from the 70s.


image


For when you get thirsty during your walks. :roll:


image


My son was freaked out over these. Where’s the heel? Pay all that money for shoes and they don’t even come fully assembled!


image


I loved the rose aspect of these. So pretty. So feminine. So $30,000. Sure, I’ll take a pair in every color of the rainbow! One for each day of the week! It’s Tootsies money! Woo!


image


My kids were arguing over these. My son called them alien feet, my daughter stated they were shoes. My son said these were for dolls and not for real people, my daughter said they were. My son says these are not fit for walking and people will trip if they wear them. My daughter thinks they’re neat. I sense my daughter will be a diva, and my daughter-in-law will not.


image


As always, click the pics for links! :) Have an awesome day and keep those feet pampered! You only get one pair, no returns, no refunds.











Posted in Shoes Tagged: Shoes
"

No comments:

Post a Comment