Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday Tootsies

Tuesday Tootsies: "

It’s time to kick off the 1st Tuesday Tootsies of the New Year. So I figured I go with an oft requested style here. Everybody loves them some cowboy boots, right? So how about some made of unique skins? I did a little searching and here’s what I came across. Some styles are for men, some for ladies, several are customizable for either – as always, click the pics for links. So let’s kick it!




lizard skin – That must be some kind of lizard! Nothing like the blue-bellies I grew up with, that’s for sure.


image




crocodile skin – these are pretty handsome. The contrasting stitching sets them apart quite nicely.


image




ostrich skin – These must be from Down Undah. I’ve heard ostrich eggs are pretty tasty too.


image




ivory alligator skin – I’m guessing these must be from the belly of the gator. Would they bleach hide? Cool looking, either way.


image




red eel skin – Wooee, those sure do stand out!


image




shark skin – after Jaws box-office draw started dropping. And you thought he was an exhibit at Universal Studios.


image




stingray skin – Crikey! These are my favorite. I love that color!


image



So how’s that, Steve? :)





Posted in Shoes Tagged: Shoes
"

No comments:

Post a Comment