Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday Whacked out

Wednesday Whacked out: "

I thought I would take this time to clear out some things from my Reader, things I’ve been saving for a few weeks. Now seemed as good a time as any, since I’m short on fodder, and other things! Lord help me it’s only Wednesday! I have NO idea what I’m going to do for tomorrow either. :roll:



This is my son, at the worst possible moments. What is it that makes the boy tempt fate like that?


image



Yes, you learn, like Ralph here, to hold on even when it doesn’t seem like you should have to.


image



This is, and shall remain, TRUE. FTW!


image



I’ve heard this. I’m still looking for that motivation. Has anyone seen it? I seem to have misplaced it somewhere, back in 1983 maybe.


image





WIGSF, I’m lookin’ at you here! I know your thing for doughnuts! I know you took mine!


image



This pretty much sums up how I feel right. about. NOW.


image



I have now entered the Twilight Zone.


image






Posted in Just for Fun Tagged: Miscellany
"

No comments:

Post a Comment