Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Monday Mayhem: "

The joys of being 4:


During prayer, my daughter said, “Seasons change every day, Lord, thank You!”


During play she said, “That’s Spidey’s secutity web, look out!”


~~~~~~~~~~


I almost got 100% on my football picks this weekend!


What I’m neglecting to mention is that most of my picks were wrong. And considering there were only 4 games, well … . :roll:


~~~~~~~~~~


It’s the end of week 2. I miss you, nicotine! But in a contest of wills, I WIN!


~~~~~~~~~~


I passed the 100k milestone the other day. No, not miles on the car! We passed that ages ago. I’m talking blog hits here, people!


And I thank you, for without you, there wouldn’t be anywhere near 100k hits. :)


~~~~~~~~~~


A cool website you readers out there might like – Shelfari. It’s a place where you can create a bookshelf and add books to it you’ve read, or are reading, or are planning to read. It’s basically an online book club kind of thing. And if you have a Blogger page, you can get a cool widget to put on your blog. They say they’re in talks with WordPress to create a widget for us, but time will tell. WordPress is kind of anti-java/anti-shockwave – and for the record I’m NOT blaming them for that. But I would like to be able to use cool widgets. In the meantime, I have a Blogger page to handle my widget envy. Actually, I have several. I use them to catch the Google Reader stuff that I read and want to save and pass along. Yes, I am a blogging fool. Now, what else did you want to know about me? Oh yeah – if you’re on Shelfari or planning on joining (it’s free), look me up!


~~~~~~~~~~


Now for the smile to get your Monday off to a good start. :)


image








Posted in Family Life, Thinking out loud Tagged: Blogging, Daughter, Family, Football, Shelfari, Thinking
"

No comments:

Post a Comment